Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goals

I've learned that sometimes it's okay to make not yours goals. Sometimes it's actually a good thing. It's an important learning experience. You get to evaluate things you did right and wrong and things you can do diffferently and how to improve... or maybe if you did things just fine and it just didn't work out. I did not make my 25 point goal.... but I made it to 23 :) And I was really proud of myself.

I'm currently looking at the 2011 race schedule for California.... I like to do my traveling around races, so this is the point in the year where I do get to do some fun planning for the upcoming year. It's a very exciting time in my personal year because races excite me and give me a new push to be better at everything I do. When I'm running I'm just a better person over all :)

I only have one specific goal in 2011. No matter how many races I get in, or don't get in, I want to run a sub 2:00 half marathon. This goal will take work, but will be fun work and is a completely attainable goal. I have complete faith in myself that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment