Saturday, December 11, 2010

HBBC Week 4

I know it's Saturday and not the beginning of the calendar week, but it's the beginning of WEEK 4 of the HBBC and I'm in full challenge mode.

Yes, I know this is crazy seeing that I have 14 people to throw a party for next Saturday night and it's an extreme understatement to say that I have a lot to do. Hi, My name is Sarah and I'm a serial over-achiever. Aaaaand I LOVE it!

So the number is 25. That's not a lot at all compared to some of the numbers on the challenge, but I don't care about them. This challenge is for me. To see what I can do, what I can achieve. I've got 4.5 already and intend on getting 6 more today with a run later.

I've been mainly sticking to Cardio X and running for my points, but this week I think I'm going to vary it up, we'll see how it goes. I wish you got points for glasses of water you drank a day cause I'd have boatloads of points! This HBBC challenge is some of the most fun I've had working out in awhile. A little spice to my workout life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment